An actual electricity weapon in Creature stage

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
JackoTheWacko
Hatchling
Hatchling

An actual electricity weapon in Creature stage

Unread post by JackoTheWacko »

I was always disappointed when I got to creature stage and realized the electric part from cell stage doesn't actually have it's own attack like poison or spikes and only does charm.

So here's my idea:
Have a new ability for attack that uses electricity. It would work similarly to poison, being a ranged weapon, with the difference that it does less damage but chains off from one enemy creature to another. Basically hitting multiple targets at once. The cell part should do this, but new parts would have to be made for level 2, 3, 4 and 5 electricity as well as the versions that add health. It would also of course carry over to tribal stage as well. You could also make it so that level 5 poison does this and skip the new parts altogether (As I've seen other mods do, like turning bit into fire breath)

I hope something like this is possible within Spore, I think it would be a pretty awesome and new thing to use in the creature stage. I'm very new to Spore mods and don't know their limits quite yet, any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading! :D

FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Re: An actual electricity weapon in Creature stage

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

I completely agree with you, I was also disappointed that the electric attack was no longer functional at all afterwards! :cry: Afterwards, it will only be possible with accessories from the Captain's editor.

On the contrary, I will see that it will do a little more damage. ;)
I hope something like this is possible within Spore...
I think so, in Dark Injection we can use electrical abilities.
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”